Mini Map and Guide - Lisbon by DK Eyewitness
FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER R500.00.
Publication Date: February 2020 - Pre-Order Now!
A pocket-sized travel guide, packed with expert advice and ideas for the best things to see and do in Lisbon, and complemented with a sturdy pull-out map - perfect for a day trip or a short break.
Whether you want to trundle through cobbled streets on a vintage tram, be moved by spine-tingling fado, enjoy spectacular panoramas from a rooftop bar, or simply eat a lot of custard tarts - this great-value, concise travel guide will ensure you don't miss a thing.
Inside Mini Map and Guide Lisbon:
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Lisbon in detail, and includes a transport map
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of some of Lisbon's most iconic buildings
- Colour photographs of Lisbon's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to eat, drink and shop, plus useful transport, currency and health information and a phrase book
- Chapters covering Alfama; Baixa and Avenida; Bairro Alto and Estrela; Belém; Beyond the Centre; The Lisbon Coast
Standard delivery terms apply.