Competition Terms & Conditions
Website Competition Terms and Conditions
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is open to South African residents only. The competition is not open to employees of UPPERcase and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Additional entries will not be considered.
- Entries clearly not associated with the entrant's name will be disqualified
- Entries will be considered incomplete and thus disqualified if the entrant does not provide all requested information including name, telephone number and email address.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- By signing up for any competition, you agree to receive the UPPERcase newsletter
- Actual prizes may differ from the images used as promotional material for the particular competition.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date. UPPERcase reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- If you haven’t claimed your prize in 30 days, it will not be resent. UPPERcase reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
Additional Terms And Conditions – UPPERcase
- Entrants enter the competition via purchases of over R750.00 on the UPPERcase website. You must register on the website in order to purchase.
- Entrants must be 18 years and older
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to receive marketing and/or promotional material from UPPERcase and/or any of their associated or affiliated companies.