DK Eyewitness - South Africa
FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER R350.00 IN SOUTH AFRICA. DELIVERY WITHIN TWO WEEKS VISIT TERMS FOR MORE INFO!
Publication Date: November 2019
Your journey starts here. We've reimagined and updated our iconic DK Eyewitness travel guides. This brand new South Africa guide, now in a lightweight format, has been expertly curated with all new photography plus DK's much-loved illustrations and maps.
Inside DK Eyewitness South Africa:
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography - so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love South Africa - world-class museums, the magnificent Table Mountain, getting up close to amazing wildlife on a safari - what will yours be?
- See South Africa from a different angle - lots of fresh ideas for exploring the city
- A fully illustrated and detailed field guide - to South Africa's incredible wildlife
- A year-long calendar of events in South Africa - gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice - covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed colour maps - help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips - to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries - take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations - highlight the must-see attractions, including the Castle of Good Hope, Boschendal Manor House and the V&A Waterfront.
- Covers - Cape Town; The Western Cape and Southern Cape; The East Coast and Interior; Gauteng, Limpopo and Mpumalanga; and The Arid Interior.
Standard delivery terms apply.