Mini Map and Guide - Berlin by DK Eyewitness
FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER R350.00 IN SOUTH AFRICA. DELIVERY WITHIN TWO WEEKS VISIT TERMS FOR MORE INFO!
Publication Date: February 2020
A pocket-sized travel guide, packed with expert advice and ideas for the best things to see and do in Berlin, and complemented with a sturdy pull-out map - perfect for a day trip or a short break.
Whether you want to gaze at world-class art on Museum Island, climb the glittering dome of the Reichstag or find the best bars in Europe's coolest capital - this great-value, concise travel guide will ensure you don't miss a thing.
Inside Mini Map and Guide Berlin:
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Berlin in detail, and includes a U-Bahn and S-Bahn map
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of some of Berlin's most iconic buildings
- Colour photographs of Berlin's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals, and more
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to eat, drink and shop, plus useful transport, currency and health information and a phrase book
- Chapters covering Unter den Linden, Museum Island, Alexanderplatz, North Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain, Tiergarten, Kreuzberg, Around Kurfürstendamm, and Around Schloss Charlottenburg
Standard delivery terms apply.