Mini Map and Guide - London by DK Eyewitness
FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER R350.00 IN SOUTH AFRICA. DELIVERY WITHIN TWO WEEKS VISIT TERMS FOR MORE INFO!
Publication Date: February 2020
A pocket-sized travel guide, packed with expert advice and ideas for the best things to see and do in London, and complemented with a sturdy pull-out map - perfect for a day trip or a short break.
Whether you want to stroll through royal parks and palaces, seek out the best pubs and restaurants, discover historic monuments or avant-garde art - this great-value, concise travel guide will ensure you don't miss a thing.
Inside Mini Map and Guide London:
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows London in detail, and includes an Underground map
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of some of London's most iconic buildings
- Colour photographs of London's museums, architecture, shops, palaces, and more
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to eat, drink and shop, plus useful transport, currency and health information
- Chapters covering Whitehall and Westminster; Mayfair and St James's; Soho and Trafalgar Square; Covent Garden and the Strand; Holborn and the Inns of Court; Bloomsbury and Fitzrovia; King's Cross, Camden and Islington; The City; Shoreditch and Spitalfields; Southwark and Bankside; South Bank; Chelsea and Battersea; South Kensington and Knightsbridge; Kensington, Holland Park and Notting Hill; Regent's Park and Marylebone
Standard delivery terms apply.