The Way of Nagomi by Ken Mogi
- R 310.00
- R 310.00
- R 0.00
- Unit Price
National shipping 3-5 days!
Publication Date: May 2022
*Find out how to live a more harmonious life thanks to NAGOMI, the ancient Japanese philosophy that helps you find balance and peace in everything you do*
There is no translation for the word nagomi in the English language, and yet it at the very heart of the Japanese way of life. A popular and common concept in Japan, to achieve nagomi is to have peace of mind, emotional balance and wellbeing, ranging from the way food is prepared (mixing sweet, salt, sour, bitter and umami) to the way the ephemerality of the cherry blossom season is celebrated.
Global bestselling author Ken Mogi illustrates why it's important to value both the positive and negative experiences in life so that you can truly find a balance and live more harmoniously. In The Way of Nagomi, Ken explains how to apply nagomi to every aspect of life so you can:
- Maintain happy relationships with loved ones, even if you disagree with them
- Learn new things while always staying true to yourself
- Find a sense of peace in whatever you are doing
- Mix and blend unlikely components to strike a harmonious balance
- Have a greater understanding of the Japanese philosophy of life
By delving into Japan's history, traditions and culture and providing a toolkit to help us to achieve satisfaction in our lives, Ken shows how we can all create nagomi in our lives and enjoy the benefits of a more peaceful and satisfactory life.